The Demag Intelect2 50T moulding machine, our 4th new moulding machine this year, has been delivered today. This machine gives micro moulding capability and comes with two interchangeable barrels (14mm and 22mm), giving flexibility to produce components for high precision applications from less than 1g up to 22g.
The moulding machine follows the investment in the Doosan Puma GT2100 CNC Lathe that was installed in the Toolroom last month, as well as previous moulding machine investments this year which were the Bole 140T, 230T & 520T. The purchases of these machines this year is part of the ongoing investment in the business. The new machine has been specified for complex mould-part designs and includes 2 internal servo driven core pulls, and 2 air cores to give maximum flexibility for moulding from complex designs for tooling.
- Clamp force 50t
- Specified with “Force” (for long holding pressure time) with max. injection speed: 200 mm/s
- 360mm x 360mm between tie bars
- Mould height standard Min: 160mm Max: 350mm
- Ejector stroke extended: 120 mm
- Fully electric for energy saving
- Screw and barrel 1. highly wear resistant and corrosion resistant; barrel bimetallic; Standard L/D: 20; screw diameter 14 mm (Barrel from PM-HIP material) with max shot size of 76g in PP
- Screw and barrel 2. highly wear resistant and corrosion resistant; barrel bimetallic; Standard L/D: 20; screw diameter 22 mm (Barrel from PM-HIP material) with max shot size of 9g in pp
- “Force” (for long holding pressure time) with max. injection speed: 200 mm/s
- Flexible clamp sequence with/without multiple movement of ejector and cores
- Core puller 2-circuits via on-/off-valve on movable mould platen, Q-independent (programmable); includes pilot-operated check-valves to prevent core-drift; parallel to mould movement.
- Air blow valve, programmable on stationary mould platen and 1 Air blow valve on movable platen; programmable
To follow future company updates please click here.
If you wish to contact us please get in touch, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 01670 541 890.