Omega Plastics are a full-service moulding supplier with a highly invested in-house toolroom, manufacturing high quality injection mould tools. Working with customers in Medical, Automotive, Industrial & Technical, and Consumer Products sectors.
Supporting customers with design and manufacture of new tools and Omega Plastics supply of moulded components, or where customers want to purchase tooling only; we deliver the tooling solution to match project needs from prototype to production.
What we do:
Working collaboratively with our customers to understand what’s important about the product and give design for manufacture input to ensure the optimum tooling strategy to meet project goals.
Our tooling services include:
- Design for manufacture.
- Tool design.
- Tool manufacture – 5 axis machining,
CNC EDM die sink, CNC wire EDM, and
- Tool validation with in-house moulding and
- Project management.
- Outsource tooling partners for larger tools.
Supporting customers with single and multi impression tooling for:
• Production moulding
• Pilot production moulding
• Prototype moulding
In house UK manufacture and Project Management of outsource partners.
- Supporting multiple sectors in the design and manufacture of pre-production and volume production injection mould tooling.
- Heavily invested manufacturing facility, consisting of multiple DMG three and five axis machines.
- Capable of pre-design qualification, and DFM analysis to expedite tool manufacture to meet the most demanding time frames
- Our 18 fully-skilled Tooling Engineers & Designers, and Project Managers support our customers from design concept to serial production, on new product introduction and programme management.